Here are the ones we have added thus far:
- MultiQuery is now supported with native database drivers. This means that now you can send 2 or more queries in a single database call. This is especially useful when aggregating a lot of data, or when dealing with high latency environments like AWS Aurora.
- Product features are much, much faster in CS-Cart. After intensively profiling product pages, we noticed there was flawed code for product features, causing them to be fetched with an O(3n+1) complexity. This caused a significant strain on the database.
- A variety of new cached snippets have been added. This means that e.g, languages do not get loaded on each page request anymore, instead, they are only loaded once and then saved to the cache.
- A huge range of hook additions, ranging from filter hooks to database hooks.
- A variety of security fixes.
We will continue to update this list with any of our efforts towards the CS-Cart codebase.